About The Speaker
Former Chairman & CEO, Best Buy; Senior Lecturer, Harvard Business School; Author, The Heart of Business
Huber Joly is the former Chairman and CEO of Best Buy. He is currently a member of the board of directors of Johnson & Johnson and Ralph Lauren Corporation, a member of the International Advisory Board of HEC Paris, and a Trustee of the New York Public Library and the Minneapolis Institute of Art.
Joly has been recognized as one of the top 100 CEOs in the world by the Harvard Business Review, one of the top 30 CEOs in the world by Barron’s and one of the top 10 CEOs in the U.S. by Glassdoor. He has also been ranked as one the top 50 management thinkers in the world by Thinkers50 and received the organization’s 2021 Leadership Award.
He is a senior lecturer of Business administration at Harvard Business School and the co-leader of several executive education programs for senior executives, including the New CEO workshop, the CEO Gathering, Leading Global Businesses and Growing as a Purposeful Leader. He is the author of the best-selling book The Heart of Business – Leadership Principles for the Next Era of Capitalism, which has been called one of the defining business books of this decade.”.
Design Thinking and Tough Times
Use Design Thinking and AI to Build resilience, Survive the Downturn, and Thrive in the Next Cycle
- Resilience with Design Thinking: Learn to build resilience using design thinking.
- Surviving Downturns: Strategies for economic challenges with design thinking.
- AI and Innovation: Harness AI for creative problem-solving.
- Thriving in Uncertainty: Use design thinking to thrive in uncertainty.
- Explore Successful Case Studies with Actionable Insights; to leave with practical implementation ideas.